First-line Biologic Coverage for STELARA®
As of January 2017, STELARA® is available on approximately 70% of commercial plans requiring no biologic step edits* with open access through several national plans and pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs).1†‡
*Requiring no step edits indicates a drug will be given first-line biologic access and will not require stepping through other biologic therapies.
†Including UnitedHealthcare® (UHC), UHC West®, OptumRx®, Aetna®, Anthem®, Express Scripts® National Preferred/Basic, and Humana® (medical benefit only) as of July 1, 2017.
‡Step edits required by biologic-naïve patients only.
to help you navigate payer processes
to help your patients start and stay on treatment you prescribe
to help your patients get informed and stay on prescribed treatment
Janssen CarePath Savings Program
Eligible commercial patients pay JUST $5 for each dose
$20,000 maximum program benefit per calendar year
– For medication cost only; not available to patients who use any state or federal government-subsidized healthcare program to cover a portion of medication costs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE®, Department of Defense (DoD), or Veterans Administration (VA); see full eligibility requirements at JanssenCarePath.com. TRICARE is a registered trademark of the DoD, DHA.
- Program does not cover cost of administering treatment
- No income requirement
Enrollment and activation at stelara.janssencarepathsavings.com or call 877-CarePath (877-227-3728).
Janssen Biotech, Inc., the maker of STELARA®, is not liable for unintended or unauthorized use of the STELARA® MasterCard® if it is lost or stolen. The Janssen CarePath Savings Program for STELARA® Prepaid MasterCard is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Janssen CarePath Savings Program is not a MetaBank product and is not endorsed by them.
Janssen Nurse Support—just a phone call away
- Janssen Nurse Support can help answer questions about giving an injection at home, preparing the injection site prior to self-injecting, and properly disposing of the used syringe
- Connect with Janssen Nurse Support at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), available Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
- At all other times, a nurse will return your call in about 15 minutes
Online Patient Support
- A step-by-step guide to getting started with STELARA® for the approved indication of active psoriatic arthritis and the approved indication of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis is available online
- Patients can learn more about their STELARA® treatment at StelaraInfo.com
Reference: 1. Data on file. Janssen Biotech, Inc.